Why Systems 4PT Has 67% Higher Customer Satisfaction Than the Next Highest Reported EMR
Systems 4PT’s customer satisfaction is 67% higher than the next highest-reported EMR. Here’s why:
The FASTEST Documentation
- Systems 4PT recommends an average 1,250 patient-specific words in each evaluation. You don’t type them, they “just appear.”
- Therapists access their frequently used treatment plans from a library; no more typing out 35 rows.
- Documentation homework and therapist burnout are minimized.
- Most Systems 4PT daily notes are signed before the patient leaves the practice!
- HardStop™ technology monitors over 50 payer rules in real time, blocking claims that don’t comply.
- Medicare’s 2020 10% de minimis rule is recommended: Therapist/assistant minute content is quantified and defended for each CPT code. Correct unit charges are recommended for therapists vs. assistants.
- The 150 – 200 words of Medicare-required eval code severity documentation are recommended in the blink of an eye.
- In 2019, a multi-state network using Systems 4PT ended a 6-month Medicare audit with a 100-point score!
- Big-data analysis updates Systems 4PT’s payer rule set on a real-time basis.
- Claims that don’t pass our HardStop™ technology are not billed out.
- These non-payable claims are quarantined in a “Treatment Not Billable” list. Every other system bills them out.
- Clean, payable claims are visually differentiated. Each patient’s name turns green when all known payer rules have been satisfied.
- I. driven collections are cognizant of dollar volume, timely filing, payer quirks, and regional patterns. The computer tells the human which claim to work next.
- Systems 4PT’s nationwide average collections per claim are $7.00 higher than the next highest reported EMR!
The Only EMR That “Got MIPS Right”
- 9 out of 10 Systems 4PT practices participated in MIPS in 2019.
- Our practices’ average trending MIPS score is 95.6 points.
- 60% of our practices are trending toward 100 points.
- Systems 4PT updated practices on their average MIPS scores at each quarter end in 2019. This enabled our practices to adjust tactics and improve scoring.
- No other EMR has announced trending MIPS scores in 2019, ever.
- A compliant MIPS eval requires 150 – 500 additional words. We provide this in a 10-second workflow.
- MIPS is submitted with a QCDR registry.
- And all of this is provided at no extra charge!
- No user fees are charged by Systems 4PT.
- Patient appointment reminders, patient satisfaction surveys, and QCDR MIPS submission are all provided at no additional charge.
- All the above is provided for less than you’re paying for EMR and billing today!
[contact-form-7 id="5393" title="Free Demo_copy"]