More Time With Your Patients – Less Time Spent Before & After
QCDR MIPS Submission
Systems4PT’s QCDR MIPS Submission offers you the opportunity to earn incentives, demonstrate your quality of care, simplify the quality reporting process, and stay compliant with regulatory requirements, all while improving patient outcomes and driving the success and growth of your clinic.
An EMR that doesn’t need add-ons
For Systems4PT members, all of the following is provided for no extra charge:
- Collect your MIPS data and submit it through a CMS Qualified Registry and QCDR
- Monitor and analyze the CMS Final Rule to optimize your re-imbursement
- Automate the collection of data for the best measures to assure you have the potential to maximize your MIPS score
- Touch free insertion of the necessary documentation to report the results of the MIPS measures based on information culled from the patient portal.
- Participate in QCDR measures specific to physical therapy in addition to the MIPS quality measures
- Look ahead to CMS’s plans for the future and prepare in advance for changes to maximize your re-imbursement
The entire MIPS workflow can be completed in 20 seconds with fully compliant documentation. Systems4PT clinics have demonstrated 99.3% compliance with the MIPS program.
More Than An EMR – Discover More
Let’s talk about how we can help your clinic get more.
Fill out the form and schedule your free demo with one of our representatives. Need a faster response? Our Support Center is available around the clock. Give us a call and one of our team members located in a US location will speak with you.