[contact-form-7 id="5393" title="Free Demo_copy"]
Offsetting the 9% Medicare Fee Cuts, MIPS Proves its Value
Beginning January 1st, MIPS bonus dollars will offset (pay back) 20% of Medicare’s pay cuts for Systems4PT practices.
Systems 4PT Practices Receive Quarterly MIPS Updates. Our Q3 trending MIPS scores:
- Most Systems4PT practices are trending toward 100 points
- Our practices’ nationwide average trending MIPS score is 92.3 points
MIPS is the Only Way to Offset the Pending Medicare Payment Cuts.
MIPS offsets (pays back) 20% of the 2021payment cuts. We expect our practices’ exceptional performance will offset an even higher percentage in future years.
Here’s why your practice “isn’t winning” with MIPS:
- You can’t improve your MIPS performance because you don’t know your trending MIPS score. There is no communication from your EMR
- You pay your EMR A LOT of money for MIPS submission
- Systems4PT doesn’t charge extra for MIPS
- Your practice won’t receive MIPS bonus dollars in January and you’re not on track for bonus dollars the next year either
MIPS is a “Net Loss” for Your Practice
Why Do You Continue to Pay MIPS Fees When You Get Nothing Back?
Systems 4PT has the solution:
- A 10 second MIPS workflow that includes the 150 – 300 words of required defensive documentation
- Quarterly MIPS trending score updates
- The highest MIPS scores (and bonus dollars) in outpatient rehab in 2019 and again in 2020
- Provided at no additional charge