Frustrating Documentation Homework.
It’s Time to Fix This Problem
You became a P.T. or O.T. because you wanted to make a positive difference in peoples’ lives. But documentation homework is taking the fun out of it.
Because of slow EMR, your dream career is becoming a frustrating lifestyle.
Five Ways Systems4PT Eliminates Frustrating Documentation Homework
- Our EMR data mines the electronic patient check-in portal and recommends 1,250 patient-specific words in the average eval. (If you type 60 words per minute, this saves you 20 minutes of typing.)
- Systems 4PT provides a library of your frequently used treatment plans, which auto-fill the 20 – 40 rows of treatments and exercises that you type today. You then edit the plan.
- Back in 2019, the CMS Final Rule gave us permission to document less in daily notes. Our daily note workflow has since been updated to take advantage of this. Most Systems 4PT daily notes are signed before the patient leaves the practice, without sacrificing patient progression.
- Delivered with HardStop™ validation that monitors hundreds of payer rules, in real-time as you document. Therapists are notified of any claims that don’t pass the integrated rules.
- Stress-Free Installation™, documentation gets faster every day as all new evaluations are documented in Systems 4PT. Stress, and homework, decline every day.