5 New Technologies That Cut Eval
Documentation Time in Half
Patients are tired of looking at the top of your head as you document their evaluation. Likewise, documenting evaluations on nights and weekends is the root cause of therapist burnout.
Here are five ways to solve the problem:
1.Systems 4PT’s evaluation integrates with our electronic patient portal. Patient data is imported into your evaluation, touch free.
- During intake for the evaluation, every patient provides their medical history, pain scales, greatest concern(s), and current medications. Why are you typing those same 200 words a second time?
2.With Systems 4PT, the patient answers functional outcome test questions in the intake portal. The test name, date, score and most-acute deficits autofill into the evaluation. All questions and answers are visible to the therapist.
Instead of manually entering outcome test names, dates, scores and findings, treat the patient!
3.Systems 4PT’s flow sheet library archives your frequently used treatment plans. Your proven treatment plans auto fill in the blink of an eye, ready for editing.
- The good news: You’ve spent your career perfecting your approaches to common diagnoses. These techniques maximize patient progression
- The bad news: You’re wasting time, re-documenting those same treatment plans that you’ve delivered hundreds of times previously. Let fix it!
4.Systems 4PT recommends the clinical rationale for each CPT code in your treatment plan, touch free. You then edit if appropriate.
- You’ve defended the same CPT codes, for the same functional deficits, a thousand times before. Why waste time every day entering the same data? Treat the patient instead!
5.Systems 4PT data mines the therapist’s clinical judgement throughout the evaluation, and then recommends documentation defending eval code severity, without typing.
- Most of your evals are missing the 100-200 words of defensive documentation making you vulnerable to take backs during Medicare audits.
- A better approach: Systems4PT will recommend this defensive documentation in a nanosecond, and you spend your time treating the patient!
Systems 4PT’s technology recommends an average 1,250 words per evaluation. If you type 60 words per minute, our technology will save you 20 minutes per eval.
We invite you to join the thousands of other therapists who have chosen to Treat More & Type Less™.